- Interstate 10 (I-10)
- Interstate 110 (I-110)
- U.S. Route 29
- U.S. Route 90
- Florida State Road 87
- Florida State Road 98, which is trafficked heavily by visitors to the area
- Florida State Road 77 in and around Panama City
At the law firm of Thomas J. Ueberschaer, P.A., in Pensacola, Florida, our attorneys represent injured people and their families, working to get them the compensation they need and deserve.
Negligent Behavior That Causes Highway Accidents
Many accidents are caused by dangerous, careless or negligent behavior. As strong advocates for accident victims and their families, Tom and his legal team deal decisively with cases involving:
- Speeding, which can be especially destructive when speed limits are set at 70 miles per hour
- Illegal lane changes, left-hand on-ramps and difficult interchanges
- Fatal collisions and rollovers
- Distracted driving involving the use of mobile phones, texting, makeup and other distractions behind the wheel
- Drunk and drug-impaired motorists
- Auto defects like mechanical failures, tire separations and blowouts
- Rear-end and T-bone collisions
- Accidents caused by 18-wheelers and commercial vehicles
- Injured motorcyclists
Get The Advice You Need
Every car accident case is different. Your circumstances are unique. Get the advice you need.
If you or a loved one was hurt and you need advice about what to do now, please contact us today. At Thomas J. Ueberschaer, P.A., our lawyers gladly provide a free injury consultation, and we do not charge our personal injury clients a fee unless they receive compensation for their losses.