Legal Advice for Injured Service Members
If you or one of your loved ones is a service member or veteran dealing with an accident-related injury caused by someone else’s negligence, talk to Thomas J. Ueberschaer, P.A., in Pensacola. Tom has been representing injured service members and their families for many years. Our firm provides personal service to a small number of clients; we do not work on volume.
Just for Military and Vets: Questions About Compensation and Medical Care
The legal system can be confusing, just like the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) can be confusing. It is normal to have a lot of questions about injuries, medical care and compensation. Our lawyers and staff can help you get answers to important questions like:
- Is this injury going to affect my career? Will that affect how much injury compensation I receive?
- How long will it take to finish my case?
- How much compensation should I expect to receive?
- Can the VA withhold my benefits if there is a problem with my injury claim?
- What is the Civilian Health and Medical Program of the Department of Veterans Affairs (CHAMPVA)?
- Do we need to pay back TRICARE for medical costs that were paid? Who keeps track of my reimbursements and liens?
- Will I need to go to court?
- Do I have to hire a lawyer to handle my injury case?
- Should I take the settlement offer from the insurance company?