That’s where Thomas J. Ueberschaer, P.A., can help. Our firm is known for providing truly personalized service and getting strong results.?“?Ask Tom.”
Air Bags That Didn’t Go Off? Auto Defects?
If you or a loved one was injured in an auto accident that may have been caused by a defective part, get answers from an experienced attorney. Tom Ueberschaer may be able to help you obtain maximum compensation and thorough medical care if your case involves:
- An air bag that failed to go off and may have contributed to your injuries
- Injuries from air bag shrapnel
- Another party stating that their brakes didn’t work at the time of an accident
- A seat belt that failed to restrain a driver or passenger during a collision
- Head trauma or brain injury
- A neck or back injury
- Broken bones
- The loss of income
- The wrongful death of a loved one
Get The Advice You Need | ‘Ask Tom’
Every accident case is different. Auto defect issues are complicated.
Contact?us to discuss the specifics of your case. Thomas J. Ueberschaer, P.A., has offices in Pensacola and Panama City, Florida.