When Your Safety Features Fail
Air bags, brakes and seat belts are meant to keep people alive. When they malfunction or they are poorly designed, drivers and passengers can be severely injured or killed.
Air Bags That Didn’t Go Off? Auto Defects?
If you or a loved one was injured in an auto accident that may have been caused by a defective part, get answers from an experienced attorney. Tom Ueberschaer may be able to help you obtain maximum compensation and thorough medical care if your case involves:
- An air bag that failed to go off and may have contributed to your injuries
- Injuries from air bag shrapnel
- Another party stating that their brakes didn’t work at the time of an accident
- A seat belt that failed to restrain a driver or passenger during a collision
- Head trauma or brain injury
- A neck or back injury
- Broken bones
- The loss of income
- The wrongful death of a loved one