Air Bags That Didn’t Go Off? Auto Defects?
If you or a loved one was injured in an auto accident that may have been caused by a defective part, get answers from an experienced attorney. Tom Ueberschaer may be able to help you obtain maximum compensation and thorough medical care if your case involves:
- An air bag that failed to go off and may have contributed to your injuries
- Injuries from air bag shrapnel
- Another party stating that their brakes didn’t work at the time of an accident
- A seat belt that failed to restrain a driver or passenger during a collision
- Head trauma or brain injury
- A neck or back injury
- Broken bones
- The loss of income
- The wrongful death of a loved one
Get The Advice You Need | ‘Ask Tom’
Every accident case is different. Auto defect issues are complicated.
Contact us to discuss the specifics of your case. Thomas J. Ueberschaer, P.A., is located in Pensacola, Florida.