Defective Tires Can Lead To Devastating Accidents
Each year, defective tires cause many car crashes in Florida. These crashes can involve:
- Vehicles that crash at high speeds, usually on highways
- Tire separation
- Blowouts and the loss of vehicle control on the road
- Trucks that lose tire tread
- Wheel explosions
- A driver swerving and veering to avoid a hazard
The Legal Advice You Need With the Compensation and Medical Care You Deserve
The law firm of Thomas J. Ueberschaer, P.A., based in Pensacola, Florida, is extremely knowledgeable and highly experienced with Florida injury cases involving defective tires and other problems with vehicles. Since 1996, attorney Tom Ueberschaer has been helping injured people and their families recover full and fair compensation for losses like:
- Medical expenses, including specialty physician care, surgical and hospital bills and rehabilitation costs
- Lost income and business losses
- Property damage, including a totaled car or truck
- Pain and suffering
- The wrongful death of a family member
Injured in an Accident?
With over $250 Million in Verdicts and Recoveries, the Victories Just Keep on Coming.
$325,000 was awarded to a client who experienced a head-on collision resulting in serious injuries to their legs.
$1,100,000 was awarded in a workers' compensation settlement. The client was moving a heavy object resulting in permanent total disability.
SOCIAL SECURITY DISABILITY
$90,000 in back due benefits and ongoing payments after judge’s hearing for 45-year-old mechanic suffering from severe sleep disorder, leaving him unable to maintain any full-time employment.