- $2,500,000 recovery for pedestrian struck by impaired driver.
- $500,000 settlement for a young driver rear-ended by delivery driver, resulting in neck surgery.
- $250,000 for driver struck from behind by another car, thrusting her vehicle off road and into a brick building. Shoulder surgery performed.
- $350,000 for motorcyclist run over by a distracted driver, resulting in multiple fractures and surgeries.
Slip And Fall
- $160,000 for customer who fell on wet floor at restaurant due to poorly maintained plumbing. Permanent neurological and orthopedic injuries.
- $175,000 for elderly customer struck by delivery courier in large outlet store. Surgery and joint replacement procedure performed.
- $1 million for client who fell off unsafe structure at work, causing permanent disability and requiring lifelong medical treatment.
- $300,000 for employee struck by object and falling to floor on job. Multiple injuries resulting in spinal surgery. Client declared permanently and totally disabled.
- $500,000 for nurse who slipped and fell on job, resulting in permanent nervous system injuries requiring lifelong pain management.
- $175,000 for client who injured back at work and needed back surgery. Negotiated settlement allowed her to keep her medical benefits in the future.
- $580,000 for man who injured his back while moving heavy objects at work, resulting in surgery.
Social Security Disability
- $41,000 in back-due benefits won at hearing, with ongoing benefits payable for 50-year-old machinist with failed back surgeries.
- $90,000 in back due benefits and ongoing payments after judge’s hearing for 45-year-old mechanic suffering from severe sleep disorder, leaving him unable to maintain any full-time employment.
To learn more about our firm, or to discuss your case with one of our lawyers, please call 850-741-7381 or contact us online.