Does My Impairment Make Me Eligible for SSDI?
At the law office of Thomas J. Ueberschaer, P.A., in Pensacola, Florida, we help clients obtain benefits by proving to the Social Security Administration that our clients’ impairments qualify them for Social Security Disability (SSD) or Supplemental Security Income (SSI). We can help you make informed decisions about your claim if you are just starting out or you have been turned down in the past.
Get the Advice and the Benefits You Need
It is normal to have questions about whether your impairment or impairments meet the Social Security criteria. Our attorneys and staff can answer your questions and help you develop a strategy regarding your case. There are many types of qualifying impairments, including:
- Back pain, back injuries and neck injuries
- Neurological disorders
- Cardiovascular and respiratory disorders
- Mental health challenges like depression, anxiety and post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Cancer and malignant diseases
- Traumatic brain injury (TBI), concussions and other head injury-related problems
- Immune disorders and endocrine disorders
- Digestive disorders
Helping Military Service Members and Their Families
At Thomas J. Ueberschaer, P.A., our lawyers understand the unique problems and stresses faced by men and women who serve in the military. We can help you understand how Social Security Disability benefits may be available to you with regard to PTSD, depression, anxiety and other psychiatric symptoms suffered by service members and veterans, as well as other health problems that could qualify you for SSDI or SSI.